Guernsey Kennel Club
The Guernsey Dog Club was founded in 1901. It changed its name to the Guernsey Kennel Club in 2005 reflecting its status as a Kennel Club whilst maintaining a Reciprocal Agreement with the UK Kennel Club.
Local shows are judged under UK Kennel Club Group and Breed Standards. UK Judges are appointed by the Guernsey Kennel Club Committee to judge four shows a year. At our Open Shows dogs can qualify for Crufts the following year, these being the seven Group Winners, Best Puppy and Reserve Best Puppy in Show, Best Junior and Best Veteran in Show.
Patrons: His Excellency the Lieutenant-Governor, Vice Admiral Sir Ian Corder and Sir Richard Collas, Bailiff of Guernsey.
To find out more visit:Guernsey Kennel Club